Uneek Learning promotes the safe and responsible use of technology. Students will use the internet, under supervision, as part of their learning, and may use their own data allowances responsibly.
When using the internet, either at Uneek Learning or elsewhere, we encourage students to follow these simple steps to help protect themselves:
- Do not post any personal information online including your phone number, address, passwords or your school.
- SPEAK UP! If you viewed something online that made you anxious, unsafe or uncomfortable, speak to an adult that you trust.
- If you do not know someone, why are they "your online friend" or "follower"?
- Privacy settings should always be kept to a maximum. Use the search engines on social networking websites to find out how to do this.
- Think carefully when "posting" or "sharing" a photo online. Remember, once a photo is posted online, people will be able to share or download the photo.